This is a private organization. It is not part of the DoD or any of its components, and has no government status.
Copyright © Hurlburt Spouses' Club. All rights reserved.
2018-2019 HSC Socials
The Hurlburt Spouses' Club hosts one social event every month. Each event has a theme and provides an opportunity for members to meet new people and foster friendships with other
spouses. Potential members may attend one social as a guest before becoming a member. Visit our Facebook page for additional information on socials and other events. All socials will be in the evening this year and start at 6:00 pm. The evite will state to check in prior to 6 so the social can start on time. Most of the monthly socials will last 2-2 ½ hours. If you are interested in becoming a member, please email email@example.com.
* September 20 at 6pm – Hurlburt Spouses’ Club’s Scavenger Hunt - starting location is the Hurlburt Field Thrift Shop
* October 23 at 6pm (rescheduled due to ALS Graduation conflict) – Let’s Play Bunco, Witches at the Hurlburt Field Chapel
* November 15 at 6pm – Paint and Wine Night at the
* December 13 at 6pm – Ugly Holiday Sweater Social at TBD
* January 17 at 6pm – Make it, Bake it, Fake it, Take it Silent Auction at the Hurlburt Field Golf Course
* February 21 at 6pm – Hoedown, Throwdown at the Soundside Club
* March 14 at 6pm – Let’s get our Craft’n on at the Hurlburt Field Chapel
* April 18 at 6pm – Hula on over to our Bingo Luau at the Soundside Club (must be a member in good standing 30 days prior to attend)
* May 16 at 6pm – Board Induction Social at Clemenza's
HSC Special Activity Groups
Join one of our special activity groups! Some of the groups this year include Pokeno, Fitness, Playdates, Bunco, Wine, and Cruises - There's something for everyone! If you are interested in joining a special activities group or have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Must be a HSC Member to participate.