This is a private organization. It is not part of the DoD or any of its components, and has no government status.
Copyright © Hurlburt Spouses' Club. All rights reserved.
HSC Special Activity Groups
Join one of our special activity groups! Some of the groups this year include Pokeno, Fitness, Playdates, Bunco, Wine, and Cruises - There's something for everyone! If you are interested in joining a special activities group or have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Must be a HSC Member to participate.
2017-2018 HSC Socials
The Hurlburt Spouses' Club hosts one social event every month. Each event has a theme and provides an opportunity for members to meet new people and foster friendships with other spouses. Potential members may attend one social as a guest of the HSC before placing membership. If you are interested in attending a social and (hopefully) becoming a member, please email email@example.com. Visit our Facebook page for additional information on socials and other events!
* December 14 @ 6:30 PM: HSC's Favorite Things at Olive Garden
* January 18 @ 6 PM: Make It, Bake It, Fake It Auction at the Soundside Club
* February 15 @ 6 PM: Let's Flamingo with Bunco at the Soundside Club
* April 6 @ 5 PM: 31st Annual HSC Charity Auction at The Soundside Club ... Join us for the HSC's 31st
annual charity auction, titled "Born in the USA", where there will be good food, good friends, and good items to bid on! There will be a live auction as well as a silent auction. Every dollar raised during this auction is put toward military families and the local community.
* April 26 @ 6 PM: 80's Bingo and Board elections ... Join us for fun and prizes, and vote for next year’s HSC Executive Board
* May 5: Scholarship Reception
* May 17 @ 6 PM: Board Induction ... Join us us for our last social of the year where the new HSC Executive Board will be inducted.